Thursday, October 17, 2013

Inspiration Inspiration Inspiration!

http://redcatposters.calarts.edu/

Throughout the week I was in a design block and couldn't come up with any ideas for my current projects. But I came across this site that my teacher recommended called redcatposters. Its a site with a bunch of great posters created by other students. I really enjoyed the site because no one poster is a similar they all have different ways of showing their messages. I also really enjoyed the way a lot of them have many different layers to each piece to help create a more dynamic compositions. So after looking around through it for a few minutes it helped me get out of my design block due to seeing how other people did some thing I have not seen before. Further more if you like poster design, need some inspiration for a project or just want to look at some cool stuff, check out this site!


1 comment: