Thursday, October 31, 2013

Coffee vs Beer

While I was doing homework this week, I happened to come across this interesting but awesome infographic on what drink makes you more creative, and those drinks being beer or coffee. This caught my eye because I occasionally drink a beer or two when i'm doing homework and always drink coffee when its going to be a long night of work. After reading the info graphic it stats that having a beer or two will help jumpstart your brain in coming up with an idea but it makes you tired so you will not be able to work as long, and that coffee helps you get more focused and finish out an idea. I would agree with their conclusion because I feel that when you drink a beer or two you become more relaxed and loose so you think differently and not as pressured so more ideas may come up in the process. Along with I drink coffee often while trying to finish projects and this kind of just reinsured why I do it which I thought was funny. So what do you guys think about it?


5 comments:

  1. haha, this is great. definitely will put it to the test. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried having a beer while working, but it sounds like it would relieve some stress if theres a close deadline and allow you to focus more on what you're creating rather than the fact that you have to create it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you eat food tho, brew poo is for real...

    ReplyDelete